The IMF Online Portal provides the applicants the facility to apply for Mountaineering expeditions and other adventure sports/services rendered by IMF.
The user must have an online account as a pre requisite to apply
for 'Affiliate Membership'.
The steps to create an online account are as follows:
1. Log on to IMF's official website and click Sign Up on the website's home page.
2. Fill in the required information and the account is created.
3. Once the account is created, log on to your account by clicking Login on the home page.
4. Now create the profile by clicking Profile Management link. Fill the requisite information and submit.
Profile Creation is the mandatory step for becoming an Affiliate Member
5. Now, After profile creation, User screen appears, which has Affiliate Membership link.
6. Click the link, fill in the membership application form and do the payment. On successful submission, a unique Membership Id is generated.
The steps to apply for Liaison Officer are as follows:
1. Click Official Sign In, on home page of the IMF's portal, the LO home page appears.
2. Click Apply for Liaison Officer, enter all the relevant details and click Submit. A unique Id is generated and the list of all such applications appears in the IMF Admin's worklist.
The steps to unlock your account and reset the password are as
1. Log on to the IMF portal home page.
2. Click Forgot Password.
3. Enter Hint Question and Hint Answer .that was entered at the time of creating the IMF account.
4. Enter the New Password of your choice and click Ok. The password gets reset.
The steps to change the password are as follows:
1. Log on to the IMF portal home page.
2. Click Change Password.
3. Enter Old Password, New Password and Confirm New Password.
4. Click Submit. The password is changed.
The steps to Create/Update the profile are as follows:
1. Log on to the IMF's portal by entering the User ID, Password and characters displayed in the randomly generated CAPTCHA image.
2. Click Profile Management in the User Home section of the portal.
3. Fill/edit the required details and click Submit to submit the changes in the profile. The profile is updated.
The steps to apply for the Expedition are as follows:
1. Log on to IMF's official website (https://indmount.org) and click Sign Up on the website's home page.
2. Fill in the required information form.
3. On submitting the form , an account activation link will be sent to the registered mail id, On clicking which account will be activated.
4. User can login through Login link on Home Page.
5. Before creating an Expedition , User needs to create a profile by clicking on Profile Management link.
6. If applicant is an Indian citizen , becoming an Affiliate Member is a mandatory step which can be done through Affiliate Membership link. 7. Now create the expedition through Expedition Booking link.
8. Click Create Expedition and fill in the required details.
9. Once the expedition is created, the team leader has to form a team by taking consent from all the team members. The team leader can search for team members through their unique user Ids and can view their basic profile details. Post this, the leader can invite them to be a part of the expedition. The team leader has the provision to cancel the invitation for a particular user and dismiss any team member if they connect offline to do so.
10. After the team is created, click Fill Application Form and enter all the required details.
11. Make payment after initial approval for application is received from IMF.
12. Download the detailed guide here. Download
You cannot edit/update the team members after the application is submitted and sent for approval.
The Fee for the Expedition is automatically calculated based on
the height of the peak and peak type. It appears on the screen
once the expedition gets approved.
For more information Click here
For booking an expedition, the payment can be done Online or
through Demand Draft (DD). For Indian citizens, Online Payment
can be made using any one of the following:
1. Credit/ Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
2. Internet Banking
3. Mobile Payment Apps
Apart from Online Payment , User can pay the fee through DD.
For Foreigners, the online payment can be done through Credit Card only.
CCAVENUE gateway is used for Online Payment.